Work with a Proven Partner
Polygraph Media, a Facebook Marketing Partner, has been painstakingly vetted not only for capability and expertise, but also for a solid track record of success.
Ad Technology Badge Holder
Specialty in Retail
Specialty in Media/Entertainment
Chris Treadaway is Co-Founder & CEO of Polygraph Media. Previously, he was Group Product Manager of Web Strategy at Microsoft in Redmond, WA, and was a co-founder of Stratfor. Chris co-authored two editions of Facebook Marketing An Hour a Day (Sybex 2010, 2012) and is committed to helping large brands effectively use Facebook advertising to drive business results. He received an MBA from the University of Texas at Austin and a BA from Louisiana State University.
Robert Starek is Co-Founder and CTO of Polygraph Media. He is an expert in data mining and data security, holds 12 data-related patents, and is responsible for Polygraph’s architecture and data mining. Robert studied Computer Science at Louisiana State University before moving to Austin, Texas with colleagues to launch the geopolitical intelligence platform, Stratfor.
VP of Operations
Full Stack Developer
Director of Product Management
Senior Marketing Manager (Facebook)
Polygraph Media is a Facebook Marketing Partner and Google Partner in Austin, TX, that serves multi-location and franchised brands that advertise at the local level across their nationwide footprints. Polygraph uses a combination of its expert managed services team and proprietary software to solve the challenging workflow and optimization problems that make these advertising campaigns effective.
What are we looking for?
Do you love crafting effective digital marketing strategies, analyzing campaign performance, and figuring out how to improve conversions and ROI? If so, we’re looking for a superstar: Someone who loves social media advertising; someone who dreams about funnels and optimization; someone who possesses the unique combination of creative and analytical skills to put together killer Facebook advertising strategies for our clients.
The Senior Marketing Manager (Facebook) will be in charge of all Facebook campaign activities for Retail and Entertainment/Media clients. This includes collaborating on strategy directly with clients, partnering with key internal and external stakeholders, developing and implementing Facebook campaigns, and owning execution.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced startup environment and is detailed-oriented enough to not miss a beat despite handling multiple projects. She/he can roll with the punches, doesn’t shy away from getting into the details, and can handle fast turnarounds. Client management is second nature; campaign optimizations and ROI are an obsession.
The role requires 2+ years of hands-on experience managing Facebook campaigns and a proven track record of crafting effective advertising strategies for clients. Experience managing Google Adwords campaigns is a plus, but not required.
- Manage the entire lifecycle of Facebook advertising campaigns for clients (strategy, campaign creation, optimizations, reporting, and client communication).
- Communicate with clients to understand their business objectives and goals on Facebook, and then translate them into effective Facebook advertising strategies.
- Create Facebook campaigns using Polygraph’s internal tools and Facebook’s Ads Manager.
- Optimize campaigns to continually improve ROI.
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues.
- Provide regular updates to clients and Polygraph leadership about campaign performance.
- Produce reports for clients/management (e.g. dashboards).
- Suggest and develop new campaign strategies as Facebook releases new products.
- Work quickly and efficiently within a fast-paced, highly-energized team setting.
- Provide ideas and feedback to help continuously improve our team’s processes.
- Keep abreast of Facebook and other digital ad trends (professional learning available).
- 2+ years experience in Facebook advertising who can deliver recommendations and presentations with confidence backed by data.
- 1+ years experience working directly with clients.
- Data Analysis/Reporting/Optimization; A/B conversion/optimization experience.
- Expert at using Facebook Ads Manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to seamlessly manage multiple different tasks at a time.
- Excellent time management skills and a get-it-done attitude.
- Keen attention to detail; you proofread your grocery lists…twice.
- High interest in data and associated benefits of leveraging data for digital.
- Analytical thinking with strong math skills.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree required.
- Degree in business, marketing, advertising, statistics, analytics, or a related field is a plus.
- Facebook Blueprint certification a plus (candidate will be expected to earn this certification within 3 months of employment with Polygraph).
- 99% paid insurance for employees (Medical, Dental, Vision), with partial match for dependents.
- 401(k) with 4% dollar for dollar company match.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Opportunity to work directly with Facebook, Google, and our amazing brand clients.
Daily activities include contributing to all parts of the project lifecycle where the developer is responsible for planning and executing on functional requirements for current and upcoming projects.
We are looking for someone with experience in Microsoft .NET technologies and frameworks coupled with service oriented and cloud based architectures. Previous usage of Azure Services such as Azure Storage, Web Apps, and CosmosDB, along with Service Stack.NET or equivalent service Framework is highly desirable.
That said, we are not bound to Microsoft tools for every part of the process. We’ve incorporated other toolings and frameworks into our projects to further refine our approach from project to project. We value developers who are interested in continuous improvement and who recommend innovative solutions for each project.
- Experience in .NET, C#
- Experience with version control (i.e. Git, Mercurial)
- Experience working with third-party APIs and/or integrating with third-party applications and databases
- Experience with SQL and noSQL solutions (MSSQL, DocumentDB (CosmosDB))
- Experience with front end frameworks (Bootstrap, Materialize, Foundation)
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors such as LESS or Sass
- Experience working in a collaborative, Agile development environment